Fair Practice Code
We will give importance to pay financial help to the families living in urban and rural areas to sustain their livelihoods.
Transparency and quality service:
- The customer will be communicated every loan related information’s with the vernacular language.
- Every rule and regulation will be communicated to customer in vernacular language.
- Loan application receipt will be provided within a time frame
- The loan amount, insurance installment, rate of interest will be disclosed through loan card and loan receipt. Information’s related to Loan amount will be displayed in the Branch office properly.
- The customer will be informed about the loan amount, duration of loan , installment amount etc.
- If the loan is cancelled then the customer will be made aware of the reason behind that with all supportive details.
- The customer will be made aware of the repayment process by loan card and loan agreement in vernacular language.
- Each time the customer will be informed for any change in rate of interest, insurance amount, repayment amount in writing.
- The customer will be informed for any charges levied for non financial product/ services.
- The company agrees for timely redressal of any complaint and behavior of its staff.
Appropriate interactions and collection practices:
- The repayment will be collected in the centers of village/ slum. If the customer will not pay his repayment amount in the centers of village/ slum for continuous 2 installments, then the staff can go to her house or place of work to collect the same.
- The staffs are well trained regarding the behavior during the time of dealing with customer.
Disclosure norm of clients:
The information will not be disclosed to third party without the information of the client. But third party does not include like regulatory institutions, Reserve Bank of India and other Banks and following help centers.
- If it is compulsory with rule & regulations of our company.
- If it is applicable for public interest
- If it is required by the company policy to disclose the information.
Grievance redressal mechanism:
Customer can lodge the grievance through complaint register by arriving at branch or through the telephonic call 0674- 2475173. The grievance redressal mechanism is placed at branch notice board.